We do not offer any permanent positions at the moment.
Complete job advertisement for download: Spanish Content & SEO Management (Berlin-based)
Internship – Spanish Content & SEO Management (Berlin-based)
What we offer
- Active collaboration in a fast-growing company, that got through the Corona-crisis unscathed
- Work-life balance: flexible working hours and full compensation of overtime (“Gleitzeit”)
- A lot of responsibility in a young and international team right from the very beginning
- Office in the middle of vibrant Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Office fully equipped with Apple technology (iPhone, Mac,…)
- Regular meetings with the international content team
- Perspective to continue working here after the internship on a full time basis (permanent contract)
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You create Spanish content for our website together with our content team
- You help to optimize our website for search engines (SEO)
- You generate valuable content for our product (camp descriptions, FAQ, illustrations)
- You add and administrate information and texts stored in our database
- You create innovative and appealing website layouts for desktop, tablet and mobile view
- You like working with a young and ambitious team
- You are motivated and want to generate awareness for our product and brand
- You like writing and editing texts, with a strong sense for details
- You work both structured and creative, showing initiative and promoting your own ideas
- You are able to write creatively, originally and to the point
- Fluency in Spanish and very good command of English is a must
- Knowledge of other languages (German, French, Portuguese) is a plus
- You want to develop a career in an intercultural environment
- The internship is mandatory in the course of your studies/university program
- Your internship duration is minimum 6 months
- Bonus: You attended a holiday camp – as a child or as a counselor
Juvigo is Europe’s most comprehensive booking platform for holiday camps and youth trips and one of the fastest growing tourism companies in Europe. We are particularly characterized by our growing diversity and constant professionality. Our international team is located in Berlin Kreuzberg.
Please send us your application (CV) to email@example.com!
Internship. Flexible starting date.
Meet Francesco, our International Product Manager for our Spanish website. Learn more about his work at Juvigo and how he built up the Spanish platform.
Managing the Spanish website includes many different tasks, such as keyword research, content writing, content translation and much more. At the moment Francesco is focused on acquiring partners and working closely with a colleague who is in charge of content for the Spanish platform.
“I have had the opportunity to be part of this great team that makes up the Juvigo family. They have given me the opportunity to gain a lot of experience within my intership and thus started my career in the best way that anyone can think of. Trust, support and teamwork are the words that define my experience in this company.” – Débora
What does Juvigo do?
From the Mediterranean Sea to the Atlantic coast and from Malaga to Barcelona, Juvigo hast the largest collection of campamentos de verano. Founded in Berlin in 2015, Juvigo helps parents and kids to find their perfect summer camp. For German kids that means finding a summer camp that is organised by a German tour operator. Those camps mainly take place in Germany, but they can also choose a youth trip to Barcelona in Spain or a language trip to Salamanca. When Juvigo expanded to Spain, the aim was to offer summer camps to Spanish kids – organised by Spanish tour operators. The same goes for all the other countries. In every country we cooperate with tour operators that organise camps and list them on our platform.
In order to do that, we have a team from every country in which we operate: In our office in Berlin you will work in an international team with people from different countries. Of course, most of our employees are German and you will hear a lot of German in the office, but everyone speaks English and is also willing to help you improve your German.